Box Of Vision are pleased to announce the BOB DYLAN Archive; an officially licensed triple book collection. Beautifully packaged in a luxurious, linen-covered showcase box, the Archive is comprised of:
* The Storage Book, which gives fans the ability to store and organise their existing Bob Dylan CD catalogue and memorabilia. The Storage Book is specifically designed to hold all 43 of Dylan’s CD albums, it has additional room for later retrospective hits albums and compilations, and is expandable to store even more.
* A stunning 220-page hard back LP Artwork Book, showcasing all of Dylan’s iconic album artwork in chronological order; as if you’re holding his entire collection of LPs in your lap.
* The Catalography – a brand new, unique discography including excerpts from historical reviews and classic advertisements spanning Dylan’s incredible career.
The BOB DYLAN Archive is available pre-order now from www.BoxOfVision.com. The limited edition first print will be released in April 2011 and will be available from select retailers in time for Father’s Day on Sunday June 19th.
Ideal for fans, collectors and gift-giving, the BOB DYLAN Archive is the ultimate tribute to the musician Rolling Stone calls “the most influential American musician rock & roll has ever produced.”
Elegant table-top collection, following on from the worldwide success of THE BEATLES Box Of Vision, will be available from April 2011
he officially licensed BOB DYLAN Archive is a table-top case and collection built for the storage and display of the musician’s entire chronological CD catalog including his studio, greatest hits and original live albums.
Beautifully packaged in a luxurious, linen-covered showcase box, the richly- designedStorage Book is rounded out by a stunning 220 page LP Artwork Book andCatalography, a unique discography with historical reviews and classic album ads that span Dylan’s complete career.
BOB DYLAN Archive – Table of Contents:
- Storage Book – A unique book that gives fans the ability to store and organise their existing Bob Dylan CD catalogue and memorabilia. The book is specifically designed to hold all 43 of Dylan’s official chronological CD albums, has additional room to store Biograph and later retrospective hits and compilations, and is expandable to store even more. The cover has a unique, black on black silhouette of a classic portrait photo of Bob Dylan by photographer Jerry Schatzberg.
- LP Artwork Book – The most comprehensive collection of iconic Bob Dylan LPartwork ever available, in a 220 page, oversized, hardcover book. All of the brilliantly restored artwork starting with the first album,1962’s Bob Dylan, through 2009’s Christmas in the Heart, has been set up in chronological order as if you’re holding the entire collection of LPs on your lap. This stunning volume of iconic artwork alone makes this collection indispensible.
- Catalography – A brand new, unique discography includes excerpts from over 90 historical reviews and 27 classic advertisements that span Bob Dylan’s entire career. The larger than LP sized, soft cover book, is a unique 54 page journey through Bob Dylan’s entire album catalogue.
- Showcase Box – Covered in a rugged yet soft, natural linen, the elegant case has Bob Dylan’s name and logo embossed in thick black, matte foil, into the linen on the spines and back of the case, and an eye catching new print of a classic Bob Dylan photo is tipped into the cover. The case opens and closes with a magnetic door that reveals a continuous span of reproduced, original size Bob Dylan LP spines simulated across the three books inside.
The BOB DYLAN Archive was conceived by Jonathan Polk, of BoxOfVision.com. “There is no body of recorded work more deserving of an elegant way to store and display than Bob Dylan’s peerless album catalog,” said Polk, a music industry veteran with more than 20 years experience. “This is not a catalog to simply store on a hard drive or in a cloud. TheBOB DYLAN Archive is designed to allow fans to keep all of the iconic LP size artwork, and 50 years of unparalleled recordings, at their fingertips and on prominent, reverent display.”
Ideal for fans, collectors and gift giving, the set is the perfect tribute to the musician Rolling Stone calls “the most influential American musician rock & roll has ever produced.”
For further information, photos and to pre-order, visit www.BoxOfVision.com/bobdylan
ABOUT BOX OF VISION
Box Of Vision® creates elegant table top collections for storing and displaying the bodies of work of great recording artists, such as 2009’s THE BEATLES Box Of Vision, 2010’s JOHN LENNON Box Of Vision, and the forthcoming BOB DYLAN Archive.
Each collection is an officially licensed set of three books stored inside an elegant showcase: an LP size coffee table book of all of the artist’s original LP artwork, digitally restored and reprinted as art prints, and arranged as if the entire collection of LPs is in one’s lap; a new LP sized discography, with photos and text presenting the chronology of the artists career in historical context; and a unique book that allows the fan to store and organize their existing collection of the artist’s CD’s and display them in a context that encourages them to fill in the missing pieces of their collections. These sophisticated collections, aimed at baby boomer fans (and their children) takes their music collection “out of the dorm room and into the living room.”